Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Hotel Solamar

sniper99
By sniper99,
in

Ya just 1 night in San Diego. I am after 4* I have tried to start at $60 and add free rebids all the way up to $85. I have tried this 3 days i a row. I was offered two 1 time free rebids if I add $15. I have so much time I didnt even think of doing this. I wouldreally like to be around $75 for the night. Any suggestions? Thanks

Please help identify San Diego 4* May 7 Gaslamp Quarter

no smoke,fitness, restaurant, high speed internet. 2 adults 1 child 4* $132 90% Rec on hotwire

also

fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, high speed internet. 2 Adults 4* $98 95% rec on hotwire.

Thanks for your help

I am after 4* I have tried to start at $60 and add free rebids all the way up to $85.

HOTWIRE is currently offering a 4* hotel in the Downtown-Harbor Island zone for $84 (Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Tennis) which i'm guessing is the Sheraton Harbor Island... would this work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

For the HOTWIRE properties above, are you currently willing to pay $98 and/or $132 per nite for stay? (since you have currently only bid up to $85 and said you would ideally like to keep it less than that)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I would like to be close to Petco field if I am going to pay more than $85. With Priceline the zone includes harbor island and I prefer not to stay out there if possible. I rather pay a bit extra and be where I prefer to be. Any better idea on the hotwire hotels? Thanks

At the $98 pricepoint the amenities are common for this area, but the Omni or Hotel Solamar would be my best guess for this one... best guess for the $132 property is the Hotel Indigo.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]