Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* or 3* PIT airport 2/18/11

winterescape
By winterescape,
in

Any advice or help in trying to match the following: (both 2/18/11)

3-star hotel in Pittsburgh Intl Airport PIT

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

90% recommend

OR

2.5-star hotel in Pittsburgh Intl Airport PIT

Airport Shuttle

Complimentary Breakfast

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

80% recommend

thanks in advance for any hints...

my WAG on the 2.5 is Holiday Inn Express PIT airport, but a forum search has turned up nothing

The 2.5* property shows a 3.0/5.0 Tripadvisor rating, which is substantially below the current 4.0 TA rating for the Holiday Inn Express, so although i don't have any insight as to which property this may be, i'm doubtful that it's the Holiday Inn Express.

Unfortunately the 3.5* has not yet been reported to the board either and the amenities are a bit too common to take much of an educated guess.

Is included breakfast is worth anything to you i would sooner spend another $20 and go for the 3.5* which appears to be the Embassy Suites... good reviews, breakfast included, as well as an evening manager's reception.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]