Priceline Hotel: Memorial Weekend--NYC

barberem
By barberem,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

To begin, are you aware of the risks of planning on three in a room in NYC? Some hotel rooms only have one bed in them with no room for a roll-a-way bed... and you can't bid on a suite on Priceline.

On the otherhand HOTWIRE does allow you to search for more than double occupancy.

From there... what is your expected budget?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You didn't mention your thoughts on the triple occupancy, but here are my thoughts....

Three in room in NYC is a an issue more so than in most other areas that i can think of; i wouldn't be as concerned if this stay was taking place in Orlando, but in NYC it's a definate consideration.

Not sure just how close you need to be to the park, but i would be a bit more flexible on location (so that areas such as MTE and MTW can be included... not just the UM/CPS zone) knowing that the park is no more than a 10 minute subway ride away from almost all points in midtown.

With that said my top choice (if i were in your shoes) would be the BEEKMAN TOWER where you can get a 1BR suite for $203/nite. The reviews are excellent and the room has a queen bed in the bedroom and a pull-out couch in the LR... so you don't have to worrry about enough sleeping accomodations for the three occupants.

If the triple occupancy doesn't concern you, HOTWIRE has what appears to be the W on Lexington for $184/nite (reviews are not that great) or the Roosevelt for $165/nite when searching for double occupancy.

If you then search HOTWIRE for triple occupancy the hotel prices go north of $200/nite, although what is believed to be the Grand Hyatt is then shown for $207/nite.

Let us know your thoughts... if you book anything above please use the links in this post to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]