Priceline Hotel: 2* Brunswick (North) Jameson Inn

relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

$35 Accepted at first bid. I was tempted to go lower since the rate was $64 for this property for these dates but was persuaded a bit by the red words stating my bid was not high enough. My bid was still considered low but it was accepted.

Total cost with taxex and fees

Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $35.00

Subtotal: $35.00

Taxes and Services Fees: $11.59

Total Charges*: $46.59

After research, this was one of the properties I knew I could get. I like that it is close to I-95 and includes breakfast since it is for my daughter and son in law who are traveling to florida. I figure that is just less money for them to spend if breakfast is included.

THis will be 8 hours away from there previous stop in Va and just 3 1/2 hours to Orlando when driving I-95.

My dsughteer enjoyed her stay. She wanted a smoking room so she traded the two bed room that was origially asigned for a one bed smoking room. They have a third person traveling so it was a bit awkward sleeping but that was their choice, I am guessing they didn't have any two bed rooms with no smoking. THe pool and breakfast was quite enjoyable though.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]