Priceline Hotel: 3* Austin (Central) Doubletree Hotel Austin

GuruJ
By GuruJ,
in

First attempt success. Saw two previous posts with a $40 bid so I started there. Doubletree a 3* that seems like a steal!

Central is closer to Downtown then Arboretum or NW & you don't pay the "close to the college" extra yet your only 3 miles from the campus. (and the neighborhood is better, car doesn't get broken into)

Couldn't be happier! This is my third time winning with BB, Thanks!

Jason

AscendWell.com

Congratualtions on your success!

Nice to see you landed a great deal... especially for a 6 nite stay! Glad you're happy with the results and looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great trip... and enjoy your chocolate chip cookies :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Doubletree is nice, I've won and stayed there a couple of times. Unfortunately, I wasn't as lucky this weekend. I submitted a priceline bid at $40 for Fri-Sat night and was declined. The system suggested that if I was willing to go to $55, I'd probably win. I did and the bid was accepted but at the much less attractive Courtyard by Marriott University which is on I-35 in an area where crime is a bigger concern.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]