Hotwire Hotel: 4* Montreal (Downtown) Hotel De La Montagne

maroons12
By maroons12,
in

Hi, we are a group of 12-15 from PEI heading to Montreal for the weekend of Feb 11-13. We went last year and stayed at La Nouvel Hotel and really enjoyed it. I see right now on hotwire there is a 3 star in downtown Montreal for $77 a night with the following amenities:

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Internet

Spa

Could this be La Nouvel Hotel?

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages and clicking this HOTWIRE link.

Then reply to this thread indicating how many rooms/adults/children you're searching for and we'll have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Holiday Inn Montreal Midtown has previously been seen with this amenity combination, but at the 3.5* level... i'll speculate that this property has been downgraded to the 3* level since it was last reported to the board and that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My best guess is that this is the Delta Montreal which can be booked via HOTWIRE for the same price and a few additional clues to give a higher confidence level and that is the route i would go if you're interested in this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our Expedia link if you go that route)

Let us know what you decide and/or how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

The only 3 star I see on Hotwire for downtown montreal from Feb 11-13 for 3 rooms 6 adults is the $78 one that has

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Internet

Spa

which you think is Holiday Inn Midtown.

We would like to stay in a 3-4 star hotel the cheaper the better and as close to the Bell center as possible. We are more concerned on being with-in walking distance from the Bell center than anything else. I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks

Congratulations on your success!

When i saw the location of this property i thought it would work out quite well for your plans... glad it worked out well and you're happy with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay and the arena events you have planned.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]