PL worthwhile for international flights?

Texastrooper
By Texastrooper,
in

Hello

I am new here and have a question using PL for international flights. I have used PL in the past for hotels but never for flights.

I need to travel to Germany end of March for 1 to 1.5 weeks. Since I won't be traveling with family this time I don't mind having a stop or may be two (max).

At Kayak I am finding flights for $740 from Dallas to Frankfurt. One stop. Lufthansa offers $808 for non stop.

Would PL be much cheaper?

I searched the betterbidding already but could not find much information on using PL for flights.

I wonder if it is even worth it to go through the hassle if the savings may not be that great.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

While current low capacity, and many flights full, great deals on airfare can be far and few between, but it's still worthwhile trying if you're willing to accept the restrictions which come with opaque airfare. So the question comes down to... with airfare direct rates ~$800, how much of a discount would you need to make bidding on airfare worthwhile?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]