Priceline Hotel: Resort Ohau - Ihilani

tikinyg
By tikinyg,
in

I think you can bid with a high degree of certainty, tikinyg. Please confirm my information (I'm not an expert on that area), but the area where the JW Marriott is located is called the Ko Olina resort. I do not believe there are any other hotels in the vicinity. The initial plan was to build several hotels in Ko Olina, but it didn't pan out for the developer. There is now a new plan to develop the area, including a fancy acquarium and perhaps another large resort, but it's still in the late planning stages.

That was my understanding as well Lonestar. There is a timeshare there owned by Marriott as well, but I don't think that would be listed on Priceline. I cannot turn up any other hotels in that area approaching a resort level. The main reason for my concern is that the basic premise of priceline hinges on hotels being opaque so I did not think a hotel would list itself in an area where it was the only one in that category.

I could not find any winning bids on this site for a resort in Ihilani (JW Marriott or otherwise). Does that coincide with your memory?

Thank you

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]