Taxes and fees: $26.95

Hotel Subtotal $194.95

Total Price $194.95

Amenities:

Airport Shuttle

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Business Center

This booking on hotwire for the Radisson followed unsuccessful priceline bids of $56 for a 4*, $47 for a 3*, and $41 for a 2.5*. Deciding factor was that I could guarantee room that would accommodate a party of 4 and I stood to save $8 or less at this point by continuing on Priceline. AAA had this hotel listed at a rate of $106.10. I'm a little concerned though as it ranked 62 of 79 on tripadvisor! I found it odd although that the "average user rating" was listed at 1*... there were 3 posts; 2 gave it 1* with terrible reviews and the other one gave it the full 5* with a good review. Seems like the average user review should be 2*? Anyhow, hope this helps.

It always helps to add hotels to our growing database and becoming more useful to more people... thank you <very much> for your recent additions to the board including this one!

I'm not sure how the tripadvisor average ratings work... maybe they throw out the top and the bottom rating to eliminate a large skew? (thus leaving only one 1* rating for this hotel's 'average').

Hopefully you'll have good things to say about this property upon your return... either way please share with the rest of us in our HOTEL REVIEWS forum.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]