Priceline Hotel: 4* Las Vegas (Strip North) Treasure Island

jayshar
By jayshar,
in

I haven't been keeping up with this property since it was sold by MGM, but i've always thought of it as a solid choice. If the reviews of lack of hot water came mostly in the last week, keep in mind that this was during CES, one of the largest conventions in Vegas, and this was one of the conference hotels... so the hotel was likely at or near capacity and many guests trying to get ready each morning at the same time, which could put a strain on any hotel's hot water system.

Hopefully you're stay will be uneventful... please give us a report upon your return.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Just came back from Treasure Island,nothing but good things to report, at check in we mention that we was their to celebrate our birthdays, they upgraded our room and gave us a bottle of Champagne!!! The rooms are decorated really nice, clean and the staff was pleasant. I would stay there again. I must say that we only ate at two of the restaurants, The Coffe House and The Buffet, the Buffet was terrible, don't waste your money.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]