Hotwire Hotel: Best guess on this hotel, please?

mlbreadytogo
By mlbreadytogo,
in

Aaron, the hotel is rated as a 4*.

At any rate, I think now that there could be a chance the hotel I am asking about is likely the Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde. However, the hotel I saw offered was rated d 4* - which La Concha is, but only on Priceline. On Hotwire the Marriott is rated a 3.5, but perhaps it has been upgraded since it was originally described on that site. The ammenity descriptions I mentioned earlier match those 2 hotels exactly (well, the C.M. seems to have a couple of different descriptions on Hotwire, actually.)

This is the same stay that I have been working on the past few days, however it is not part of any other thread - that I know of! (I posted it as a new topic. At least I tried to and it appears to be showing up that way).

This is the same stay that I have been working on the past few days, however it is not part of any other thread - that I know of! (I posted it as a new topic. At least I tried to and it appears to be showing up that way).

All posts for the same stay should be in the same thread... what are the date(s) of this stay above?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

As I replied above in my last post, I've bid for 2 nts., Feb. 23-25, always for San Juan only. The level was resort most times, but I also bid on a 4* 2 of the times, though not at the $115 or $120 levels.

Additionally, I bid on Farjardo/Humacao area once for one night, March 8, at the resort level. I think that time was for $95, but not so sure we are going to stay in that area now.

I know I am being too picky & there are nice hotels at other levels. However, we would really like to find a resort level on the beach, or at least for the hotel to be located oceanside. I know La Concha is a 4 star, which would be fine. But I fear there might be some other 4 star that will come up (as there is one on Hotwire now that does not show a beach in the ammenities). Besides, I don't see La Concha wins coming up lately.

When using the same criteria (dates, levels, area), the 24 rebid period is a FULL 24 hrs., correct ? Not just, say, the next morning if you bid late in the afternoon the day before. (I will look back in the FAQ section now and see if that is covered.)

Thanks for trying to help!

Still bidding on the above stay, but today got a message after the latest rejection that if I increased my bid by $35, I would allowed to rebid. I am guessing it is just a way to allow more people to book, not necessarily a gty that the higher big would be accepted. At any rate, the extra $35 nt. would put the room out of range for us.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]