MCO Orlando Fullsize Alamo

pnotar
By pnotar,
in

I have used your site for hotel bookings, but instructions for rental car bidding don't provide the same level of detail. Can you guide me to similar instructions on the forums or does it simply not exist?

Thanks in advance for the help!

ETA: posted here but have used Priceline in the past for hotels...if this should be moved to that forum, that is fine. Open to info from either service.

Intermediate or higher should be fine. Don't really have a budget in mind and have not checked current prices through standard channels. Was using some of the past wins here as a target guideline, but, again, not sure if the process works the same as hotels, as I typically looked at past wins for hotels, as well as following the recommended bidding strategy.

One question for Orlando: are the rates for off-site locations or airport pickup? Prefer the latter unless there is a significant difference in pricing.

Let me know if you need any more info. Thanks!

Just like hotels, rates are date specific. Have you made any bids already? To know what constitutes a 'good deal' you'll need to do a little research first and see what rates are thru conventional booking channels... what is the best rate you're able to find for a rental this period?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Your Offer Price: $12.00 (per day)

Total Rental Days: 9 days(8 days and 5 1/2 hours)

Subtotal: $108.00

Taxes and Fees: $79.59

Total Charges: $187.59

Lowest Published Price: $318.29

Total Savings:* $130.70 (You saved 41%)

This is for a full size through Alamo. Would have updated the thread title, but doesn't look like I can.

Thanks for the help!

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]