Hotwire Hotel: Can anyone identify this hotel?

grvdggr71
By grvdggr71,
in

Howdy...I'm a newbie. I was looking to find a cheap yet nice stay in Miami pre-cruise on November 25th-27th. I tried Priceline following some guidelines posted on the Priceline forum, but got rejected. I am planning on rebidding when I get closer to the travel dates. However, I did check Hotwire and found what LOOKS like a nice hotel, but I have tried to do a lot of research and can't figure out which hotel or hotels it might be. Here is the info:

Area: Miami Int'l Airport

Stars: 2.5

"Best Value"

Airport Shuttle

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

Laundry Facilities (self-serv)

$37/night

Anybody have any ideas?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

That $1 change is insignficant and to be expected based upon how HOTWIRE's business model works (see: HOTWIRE PRICES CHANGE DURING THE DAY)

This hotel has not yet been identified and i don't think i would go for it... expect something along the lines of a Days Inn or Hampton Inn.

What zone, star level, and how high did you try on Priceline?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the help. I think I have it narrowed down to the Days Inn Airport, Best Western Airport, Baymont Inn Airport, Hampton Inn Airport, and Comfort Inn Airport. All of these hotels have gotten favorable reviews on TripAdvisor, and for the price, it cannot be beaten. I think I will wait a little while before purchasing, just to see if any better deals can be found. If and when I purchase, I will add a new thread to let everybody know which hotel it was.

Thanks for the help!

You may not get a hotel cheaper, but there may better value out there, with the Miami Downtown zones being one of the best in the system (in my opinion). Great 3* hotels, close to the pier and restaurants close by for under $50/nite!

Why stay at a Days Inn for $37 when you can stay at a much nicer hotel for only $10 more?

If you'd like help let us know and please provide answers to the priceline bidding information we asked above so that we can best help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Appears to be the Holiday Inn MIA (which I got for $37 for Fri. 04/23).

Avoids the risk of getting the Homestead Studio Suites Miami Airport with a Priceline $32 bid, which can otherwise be successful for the Holiday Inn MIA (as both are categorized as 2*).

The Holiday Inn operates an airport shuttle, which makes it an inexpensive and convenient option for overnight connections at MIA.

Hope this helps.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]