need help bidding on a 4* in San Diego Gaslamp

cz8584
By cz8584,
in

Hello,

I am new to Priceline and was very thankful to find your website. I am planning a trip to San Diego 2/10/2011 - 2/13/2011 and would like to stay in the Gaslamp area for less than $90 a night, but also don't want to overbid. I would like some help starting the bidding process. I read on another post that because there were 5* hotels in the gaslamp area that it was easier to get what you want bidding? i am not too clear on how that is. i've read the re-bid process but am intimidated by it when i actually go to do it. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding... we're glad you found us too! :)

To begin, first go to PRICELINE and look at the zone(s) for San Diego... note that the Downtown zone includes the Gaslamp Quarter but also includes the area to the north including Harbor Island. Are you willing to accept a hotel anywhere within the shaded region of this zone OR do you need to be in the Gaslamp Quarter for this stay? (if the latter HOTWIRE may still likely be an option but let us know and we'll take it from there)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]