Priceline Hotel: 4* Minneapolis-St Paul (Downtown Minneapolis) Westin

MNTraveler17
By MNTraveler17,
in

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board... we hope you continue to share your wins so that the information can be helpful to others.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for posting this. I been waiting to see a recent Westin win. It's interesting you did not get the Hyatt since

you started bidding in the $40 range. The most recent Hyatt post is $49 and they bid in a similar way as you did.

It seems $41-60 (4 stars) or so will get you the Hyatt almost everytime. For some reason the Westin and

Hilton Minneapolis sneak in there once in a while. All the other 4 stars seem to take a $65 plus bid.

I've been trying to see if a $52-55 bid right away could get the Westin or Hilton, sorta jump the

Hyatt I guess. My fear would be bidding over $50 and still getting the Hyatt when it can be got for $41

at times.

You must have good timing. Regards

• 2 weeks later...

I am curious too. I want to stay here very badly in March. I just stayed at the Hotel Minneapolis last weekend and my husband got it on Priceline back in December for only $60 a night.

It was a great place, on the skyway, but parking was a pain and it was a long walk to anywhere. But a beautiful place, very nice beds and HUGE wall mounted swivel flat screen tv's.

Anyhow, I want to stay closer to Nicollet, right downtown by the shopping & restaurants and such and the Westin would be perfect. I don't want to get the Hyatt, I stayed there last year and it was ok but also away from the action. Has anyone else gotten the Westin recently?

Has anyone else gotten the Westin recently?

jmahoney,

Please start by reading your messages.

Then, if you want to see recent wins for this property, enter "Minneapolis Westin" (without the quotes) in the QUICK SEARCH box in the blue banner at the top of the board and you'll see all related threads.

If you'd like help with an upcoming stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]