Priceline Hotel: 3* Honolulu (Waikiki South) Park Shore

ckidder331
By ckidder331,
in

I wish I knew a way for folks to tell whether there were going to get this hotel instead of the Prince Kuhio. FWIW, looking at their website and reading the reviews, I can kind of tell that it's not quite as nice as the Prince Kuhio, but it doesn't look like a dump, either. Many of the amenities are the same. It just looks like the recent renovations at the Prince Kuhio have been more extensive, and some people find the staff friendlier there (fwiw, I was neither impressed nor unhappy with the Prince Kuhio staff during my stay -- it can be quite subjective and anecdotal, based on who you run into!).

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Many hotels that 'experienced purchasers' try to avoid are not outright 'bad' hotels... there are often just other hotels in the zone that represent extraordinary value.

Was this your first bid in the zone?

Enjoy your stay... we look forward to your HOTEL REVIEW upon your return.

PS- if you have a digital camera you can also post some photos at our sister site RealHotelPhotos.com

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That was my first bid in the zone. I was hoping that bidding above the $53 I saw some other posters got for this hotel may help my chances of gettnig the Radisson, but alas i got this one.

For a young kid, all I need is a bed to sleep on. And for $63/night right across from the beach and close to everything in Waikiki, you just can't beat that price.

Who knows, maybe I'll be able to squeek out a room upgrade.

I'll take some pics too for everyone to see.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]