847-259-5000

Summary of Charges

Your Offer Price: $29.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $87.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $18.19

Total Charges: $105.19

Oh well.. Looks like I'm getting screwed :) I'm stuck at an HI without in-room internet access. That is why I get for being such a cheap bastard.

I first tried for the Hyatt Regency at McCormick place. Tried 41, 43, 45, and 47 with no avail.

Then I tried for the Hyatt at Schaumburg at 25, 27, 29, 31 to no avail.

Then I was hoping to get one of the various 2.5* Courtyards in the various free rebid areas I checked off when I tried for Schaumburg. I lowered my bid to 29$, and got the HI and Rolling Meadows instead... oh well.

BTW, the moderator can add this hotel to its IL priceline list.

Sorry you'll be doing without hi-speed internet... at least the price is right!

I actually saw a commercial just the other day for Holiday Inns and it seems as if they're beginning to roll-out high-speed internet access at the majority of their hotels... unfortunately it doesn't seem like it will be soon enough for you. :)

Thanks for posting and sharing this new property with the rest of the board... i'm sure the information will be helpful for future users.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sigh... I'm really pissed about the lack of internet access...

The complimentary internet access commerical that you are referring to is certainly on the holiday-inn.com site. of course in small print it says that it is available at MOST (all except the one that I going to stay in) locations.

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/c...ommercials.html

I called them and found out that:

they have surcharges for phone calls

$.75 for the 1st 30minutes

$.25 for each additional 10 minutes

They also have wireless internet in the lobby. The lady I spoke to said that the charges vary because she believes that it is ~$5 for around 100 minutes? and those minutes can't be carried over to the next logon. So it'll be like $5 per use?

I guess I have a couple of options:

1. Heading over to the Woodfield Mall (www.gowoodfieldmall.com) to use the internet access at the Apple Store.

2. Heading over to nearby Hyatt or the nearby Borders to use the Tmobile HotSpot (10$ for a daypass)

3. Heading to Panera Bread at Schaumburg, IL

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]