Hotwire Hotel: Fort Lauderdale Sunrise-Weston-Plantation

Katmash
By Katmash,
in

I know this is early for that date but am researching rooms for a group going on a cruise. I've used Priceline before but never Hotwire.

I looked today at Hotwire and they had a 3.5 star with amenities listed as restaurant, pool and fitness center. The price was $49 x 4 =196 + taxes and fees of $27.95 =$223.95 ($56/room/night). Could this be Sheraton Suites Plantation?

They also had a 2.5 star with amenities listed as suite, fitness center, complimentary breakfast, kitchenette, and golf nearby. Might this be Amerisuites Plantation?

And finally they had a 2 star with a pool, breakfast, and self serve laundry for $34. My guess on this is Hampton Plantation.

Am I way off base on my guesses?

I'm looking at Hotwire instead of Priceline because I want to try and get 7 rooms and hoping to match up amenities to get us at the same hotel. This group is trying to hold costs down so I thought I'd look out of town a little and maybe with a little luck and help from this wonderful board get us into a place with shuttles from airport and to the cruise port.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]