952-890-7999

Summary of Charges

Your Offer Price: $27.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $27.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $10.29

Total Charges: $37.29

First tried 2* at 25$, and rejected, then added Burnsville and increased to 27$ and was accepted.

Another hotel that this board can add to its list as it is previously unreported here, nor at a competitor site.

Thank you for the report and the newest hotel to add to our lists!

I have never even heard of this chain before, apparently their official name is LivINN (capitalized intentionally) Suites and is an extended stay type property.

Please give us a review in the HOTEL REVIEW section upon your return.

Enjoy your stay, thanks again for sharing and helping us continue to grow!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This chain is based in Metro Burnsville area. Rixmann Group, related to chain of Retail Pawn Facilities, acquired older properties, renovated, and opened as extended stay properties. Never have stayed at one, but know of them. I think they actually took out the pools at some of them to make more rooms. They have three I believe through Metro Area of Mpls/St Paul, including Burnsville, Oakdale, and Moore Lake area (on 694), and one additional property in Ohio.

During checkin, I noticed on the piece of paper that I signed that 24.64 was going to be charged to the priceline credit card. (Hmmm... with a tax of 9.5%, the room rate was 22.50? Oh well, i overbid. In the future I suggest starting at 23$/night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]