Hotel is missing from Hotwire

Julie2763
By Julie2763,
in

Hi, I used this board and went to hotwire to find a hotel last summer. This is what I found:

Schaumburg area hotel

3 star for $44/night

Suite, no smoking, complimentary breakfast, fitness, pool, business, laundry, internet

Now, every time I check, this hotel is not there. I can tell because of it being a suite. Any ideas what happened to it?

Thank you,

Julie

Did you purchase the hotel last year? If so, it would be greatly appreciated if you could post the result to the board.

HOTWIRE listings only show one listing per star rating per area for each set of dates. Unfortunately, the suite listing is not in the 3* spot for these dates. That may change, but there is no way of knowing.

If you would like assistance with your stay, please provide the date/s of travel.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

In Schaumburg during the summer??... can't find it when looking at your threads? :)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Hmmm, I could swear I posted the info or sent it in a pm. Maybe you could explain to me how and where I post it. I still have the screen shot from when I booked it. Also, I have another hotel that I just booked through YOUR LINK TO HOTWIRE that isn't on the list, so I would like to post that info as well.

Julie

For the Schaumburg stay you would go to the Hotwire Illinois section of the board and click the NEW TOPIC button on the top right or lower right corner of the board... if your most recent purchase was for the stay you referenced in the first post of this thread just post as a reply to this thread and we'll move the entire thread to the correct section of the board. (if a different area go to the main BetterBidding Home Page and scroll down to the correct state/location and click the appropriate link (priceline vs. hotwire) and make a NEW TOPIC using the buttons there)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]