Hotwire Hotel: 2* San Francisco (USE) Grant Plaza

NEO_Vega
By NEO_Vega,
in

I was hoping this would be the Baldwin, the only other 2* listed to date for HOTWIRE.

The rate of $64 was not much better than the current cancelable Internet Special for this hotel of $65 per night. Hopefully it does not turn out to be a hole in the wall. Rooms sizes appear to be limited to 2 twins or a single full size. It is in a great location, and other hotels in Union Square East are mostly 3 and four star with price tags of $180 and up.

Congrats on your success. :)

Sorry to hear that the hotel wasn't what you had hoped, but hope the property will still work out okay for your plans.

Can you confirm the amenity icons that were showing with this listing? Thank you for the follow-up.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Thanks for the follow-up!

One more piece of Followup. I found a site that listed this for less:$63 per night and did manage to get HOTWIRE to make good on their Double -difference guarantee. Of course , the fact that $63, $64 and $65 rates are floating around in abundance for this property really has me concernd. Plus there are reviews that allege that the posted photos really are not of the GRANT PLAZA at all. HOTWIRE claims that they evaluated the 2 star rating as recently as yesterday (12/25). I have asked for them to provide the details of this evaluation.

I have also asked them about their policy should these pictures turn out to be fraudulent. I want to avoid a disaster. Some of the reviews sound really bad, and some of the positive ones sound like they may have been posted by hotel employees. Any suggestions?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]