Priceline Hotel: Sucess story for New Orleans Hotels

catsandra
By catsandra,
in

I'm new to the board. Do I go thru you instead of directly to Priceline. I'm going to New Orleans and wanted to bid for 3 rooms in French Quarters or Garden District. Need room for Feb 3 to Feb 6. 3 rooms. What is my best way to go...any suggestions or sucess storys. thank you. Catsandra

If you go through the PRICELINE link above, a successful bid yields a tiny bit of funding that keep this board in operation. A good thing, in my opinion (I'm just a member, not one of the moderators).

If you use the Quick Search box (top center) and enter "new orleans" you will see all the bids people have reported here. Definitely success stories, but sometimes also failed-bid information (which also is useful in figuring out where to start).

If you click the Calender of Wins (center of page) and select "Louisiana-Priceline" and your dates you may see reported bids right on your dates. Clicking on those bids will take you to more information about them.

If you post back with which star level you'd like and some idea of your budget, one of the moderators can suggest a bidding strategy.

Romelle

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]