Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Orange Park (Buena Park-Cerritos-Cypress) Knotts Berry Farm Resor

travel101
By travel101,
in

$45 +PARKING $12 BEWARE!!! 12/22/10-12/26/10

Going to visit Disneyland (1 day) and need stay for 4 days (12/22/10-12/26/10) . Want to be close to Bellflower and Anaheim area, so I made a bid the day before stay on 12/21/2010 for Buena Park, Cypress & Cerritos areas, first bid $40 for 2.5* rejected and raised it to $45 and got it.

Knotts Berry Farm Resort Hotel

7675 Crescent Avenue

Buena Park, CA 90620

Seems like a good deal since i saw winning bid $55 for 3* and $40 for 2*

BUT, found out later (from other reviews) that PARKING IS NOT FREE WTH??? for 2.5* hotel!!! And so expensive it's $12 per day!!! I could have bid for more $$ and get better/higher star hotel. For 4 days i have to pay extra $48, I feel cheated. I know some 3.5* or 4* or 5* hotels would charge parking fee but 2.5* hotel???!!??? And I look for other priceline 3* hotels in the area like Radisson, Holiday Inn and Marriott, and they did NOT charge parking fee! So I could have paid less for the 3* hotels!! And the reviews are also bad. Kind of make me sad :)

Complaint to Priceline, cannot do anything about that, but hopefully next time they change the hotel to something else because there are a lot of better 2.5* hotels in the area.

However, I have not stayed there yet, so i hope my experience won't be bad. Definitely will say something about the high parking fee. Will update my experience later, so everyone can learn something from my experience.

I used betterbidding PRICELINE link.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board... sorry to see you're disappointed with the outcome based upon the additional parking charge. HOTWIRE now lists parking fees for many of their hotels (but not all) so that may be something you want to consider in the future when heading to an area where some hotels charge additional for parking an others do not.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Hope your stay goes better than it appears to have started.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]