Hello All!

Need help id'ing the following Hotwire property:

4* Riverwalk NORTH and Alamo area hotel

Boutique Hotel

Fitness center

Resturant

Business center

High speed internet access

It is recommended in 80% of customer reviews. Current price is $85 per night. Check in is 12/14, checkout is 12/16. I need help quick, I'm going for my birthday TONIGHT! Please and thank you!

The amenities above match previous reports for the Hotel Valencia, but i have a suspicion that this may be a hotel hiding a few of its previously reported amenities, and could also be the Sheraton Gunter or the Omni La Mansion del Rio.

My best guesses are Sheraton Gunter, Hotel Valencia, and Omni... in that order.

If the Sheraton is your first choice i think i have a suggestion on a better way to purchase, but not sure if you're hoping for one of the others, even though i still think the Sheraton is the most likely outcome for the above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- Happy Birthday! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you TUA!

I was hoping for the OMNI, or the Valencia, in that order. due to the fact that they are on the Riverwalk. I am open to the Gunter, but that was my 3rd choice, however I could change my mind depending on price. Please do tell of the better way to get a deal on this. I usually book with pl, but I definately want a riverwalk property.

Again, thanks for your help.

Candice

candigirl,

Given you have specific needs/wants for this stay do you want to go with the Expedia deal for the Valencia?

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our Expedia link if you go that route)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]