Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 2* Las Colinas and Irving area Hotel

ranch12
By ranch12,
in

Thanks for your reply. Dates are 12/12/2010 through 12/16/2010. When I checked again, some of the hotels have changed. now, there is a hotel Dallas North - Galleria area Hotel with no amenities that I would like to ID.

Are the customer reveiews (ie/ recommended in xx%) on HOTWIRE.com meaningful?

Do you use your the list of hotels in your sticky thread to identify? I tried to use that to identify since the list is so comprehensive, but there are so many hotels on the list, it is difficult to determine.

I'm not currently seeing any hotel in the Dallas North-Galleria zone without any amenities associated with it... are you still seeing this on your own search?

As this stay is for tonite have you already made plans for this stay (or at least the first nite of this stay and sill considering PRICELINE / HOTWIRE for the remaining nites?)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Neither of these properties have yet been reported to the board.

I don't have a guess for the Galleria property, but if i were to take a shot at the Las Colinas property i think the Extended Stay Deluxe (at 605 Meadow Creek Dr) would be among the likely candidates.

Note that this Extended Stay doesn't get the best of reviews and i'll also point out that the HOTWIRE user reviews of the other 2* property don't appear to be that flattering either.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]