Hotwire Hotel: 3* Chicago (Mag Mile - Wacker Dr) Lenox Suites

Trish
By Trish,
in

$62 per night // 4 nights //total before taxes $248 // taxes $41.95 soooo

grand total $289.95.

This was my first time at Hotwire & from reading about what others have been getting ex 4 stars for the same price as I got this....well, I wanted a kitchen & the location...I'm happy.

From all I've been reading on these forums it seems as if Priceline comes up with better prices but fewer choices before confirmations. Also is it true that PL makes it more difficult to figure out which hotel one might be bidding on?

These Forums are WONDERFUL....However, I'm having information-overload!

I hope I put the correct information here as I think is requested so others can see it.

If I blew it...PLEASE...advise me what to do next time or add to this one.

Actually, I wasn't sure what info I was supposed to put in the SUBJECT LINE & THE TOPIC DESCRIPTION LINE...what's the difference?

I added a new topic and I didn't know if I was supposed to add to an earlier post that mentioned the Lenox Suites

This is my first time...it worked out well!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You did just fine with your post... we usually put the hotel star rating, zone, and name in the topic line and then the price and dates in the description line (i've edited your post accordingly so you can see the topic title). As well, you were correct to start a new topic as this makes it easier to see not only the hotels that have been won, but also how frequently they appear just by scanning the topics in the forum.

Two questions:

1) is your check-out date the 22nd? You listed 4/18-4/21 in your topic title but mention this is a 4 nite stay

2) can you confirm the amenities are: Suite, Restaurant, Complimentary Breakfast, Kitchenette, Business? You can still view these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page

It seems you have a pretty good understanding of the differences between Priceline and Hotwire... priceline usually a bit less expensive but hotwire gives greater ability to target specific hotel and ensure certain amenties.

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

:) OOPS! Yes, I'm checking out on Apr 22. (I was thinking THROUGH Apr 21st) In the future I'll include the check out date as well as the amenities.

Which were...for the Lenox Suites

SUITE / RESTAURANT // COMP BREAKFAST // KITCHENETTE // BUSINESS CENTER

Thanks for the help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]