Hotwire Hotel: Help on 3 1/2* on hotwire in santa Barbara on 12/17

daddymaki
By daddymaki,
in

Looking to see if anyone can make an educated guess as to a Hotwire ad for a 3 1/2* hotel in Santa Barbara that is recommended by 85% of hotwire customer reviews with the following amenities:

close to the beach

no smoking rooms avail

fitness center

pool

restaurant on premises

high speed internet

spa services

looking to stay one night, December 17.

Thank you for your time.

Does Priceline list all of the available hotels for straight booking as they use for their "name your own price" booking? Example, in Santa Barbara they only identify two 3* hotels in Santa Barbara, if I did a search to book a room. Are those going to be the only two hotels i may get if I booked thru "name your own price". the two hotels are the Hotel Oceano and the Hotel Mar Monte.

No, the hotels shown in the 'retail' version of PRICELINE are not necessarily among those that you will receive when using the 'opaque' version of PRICELINE. There is a lot of overlap, but the two sides of their service use a different universe of hotels. As well, the way they classify the zones and their boundaries can be quite different. For additional info on this subject see the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ.

The HOTWIRE property above matches previous reports for the Hotel Mar Monte so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your input on both matters. i tried to post them as separate entries but something happened.

In looking at prior postings on 3* hotels purchased thru the bidding portion, it appears those are the only two hotels that members of this board have been getting, that is why i was inquiring.

Again, thank you for your time. when i start bidding, which will likely be on Monday, do you want me to start a new posting or just add to this one?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]