Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Loop) Palmer House Hilton

Withnail
By Withnail,
in

I just did a search on Hotwire for Chicago for the dates of May 27th - May 30th. I was offered a 4* property on The Loop for $109 (a great rate, I think) with the following amenities: Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, High-Speed.

however, unless I am missing it, there are no hotels matching this in your pegged Hotwire hotel ID's. Any ideas what this property might be?Thanks!

-Mark

A guess would be that the W City Center has been downgraded.

If you look at this HOTWIRE CHICAGO post (for which the stay begins tonite) the user won the above hotel with these amenties but it was rated 4.5* at the time. Doing a search right now shows this hotel still appearing but as a 4*. Of course it may indeed be a completely different hotel, but my best guess is that there has been a downgrade of this property from 4.5* to 4*.

If you go for it let us know how it goes and please use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]