Sign in to follow this  
psoasminor

Priceline Hotel: 5*vegas 99 weekend IMPOSSIBLE

By psoasminor,
in

ok so now i'm set on trying to get this 99 dollar venetian deal.

i tried to bid for every weekend in june 99 bucks for the venetian and it's not happening.

just fyi or help me if you can.

I think you will have a problem with getting the Venetian for $99 on the weekends. Check out the recent $99 winning bids and you will see that they have been for Sunday-Thursday stays. If your dates are a little flexible, you might just stay at a 5* for the price of a 2.5*.

I think you will have a problem with getting the Venetian for $99 on the weekends.

They are correct, the Venetian ONLY has rooms for $99, when they offer their Suitest Special $149 rate. Check the calendar, and choose the special nights. Friday & Saturday nights are NOT part of their special, so there isn't a chance you will get them for $99.

http://www.venetian.com/accommodations/sui...te_specials.cfm

Guest aldo

The weekend before Christmas is always slow in Vegas. Last year (2004), the Venetian was available on PL for $99 on Saturday, December 18- checking in that day for one night only. This year, the $149 special is showing again for Saturday, December 17. It could be possible that this date will be available for the $99 rate, if bidding in advance. It came up last year a few months prior, but sold out as the date got closer.

Maybe someone looking for an early holiday getaway could give it a try...

June is also not a low demand time in Vegas... weather is very nice, hot enough for the pools but not too hot... so you can't count on finding rock-bottom rates for a weekend stay during this time.

The $99 rate is typically only seen during times of low occupancy, as would be expected.

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF HOTWIRE COUPON
(click here) and use promo code: HELLOFALL
(Hot Rate Hotels or Cars / $100+ purchase... expires 10/04/2020)
OR
5% OFF PRICELINE COUPON
(click here) and use promo code: BBSEP20
(Express Deals or PrePaid Hotels / 3+ stars / 2+ nites... expires 09/30/2020)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Want to know if Rates Drop?? Get alerts at RateDrop.com

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
5% OFF

HOTWIRE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: HELLOFALL

(Hot Rate Hotels or Cars / $100+ purchase... expires 10/04/2020)
OR
5% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: BBSEP20

(Express Deals or PrePaid Hotels / 3+ stars / 2+ nites... expires 09/30/2020)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]