Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Parsippany-Morristown (Parsippany) Courtyard

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Trying to duplicate $45 on Summerfield Suites but got Courtyard by Marriott... After trying many different combinations, my conclusion is that in this area, bidding 2.5* during weekends would be very likely to land on Courtyard by Marriott since it's website weekend rate is only $59 (but weekday rate is $139+), even bidding one day during weekday may still get Courtyard. So if you try to get Summerfields at $45, you are better off to have multiple weekdays in the bid...

I would be very interested in knowing an exception... On the other hand the weekend Summerfields website rate is only $67, so already very low ...

Welcome to BetterBidding!... we're glad you're here.

Thanks for your reported wins and observations of the peculiarities of this area. I don't think we see too many bids in this area due to the value that we had often seen in the Jersey City area, but now that the Hyatt low rates have been drying up, maybe we'll see some venture a bit further west. Certainly something to keep an eye on as to further support your theory above.

How is the Courtyard?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Courtyard by Marriott at Parsippany NJ is as shine and clean as other Courtyards. I have stayed in as many Courtyards in NJ as you can imagine, and they tend to stick on the "similar level" of quality and expectation. [unlike Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, you got surprise all the time ...]. For this particular stay, I got two Queen bed room which they normally do not give to Priceline customer [they give King room with sofabed, which is nice too]

This particular Courtyard is over 4 years from last upkeep [Courtyard has policy to renovate every 5 years], so, although it is still nice, it is to be renovated [e.g. carpet replaced ...etc] soon ...

Hyatt at Jersey City is certainly one of the best choices for people visiting New York City; we stayed over there when we go to NYC events, e.g. Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, Balloon Inflation at Central Park the night before, Rokefeller Christmas Tree, ...etc. Otherwise, New Jersey has many nice hotels to stay at equally low cost thru Priceline.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]