NJ Mount Laurel Quality Inn and Conference Center

BobC
By BobC,
in

Stayed here for 2 days over the Thanksgiving holidays. From reading previous reviews, I was a little apprehensive, but I got a great deal on Priceline of $42.00 a night, so how bad could it be... Got there late Thanksgiving night after the family festivities around 10pm. Was greeted by a very pleasant man behind the desk, who I had spoken to earlier informing him of my late arrival. Checkin was quick & I was in my room in about 10 minutes. The hallways are a little dark & I can understand why some feel a little unsafe as there is not alot of action within the hotel. Very quiet. The end door that I went into the building was ajar & not locked. Entering the room, I was pleasantly surprised as the room was of average size with a queen size bed, a small table with 2 chairs and a tube TV. The room was clean & well maintained. The linens were spotless & up to date. The bathroom was clean & well equipped. The only complaint I had with the room was the shower head was below my shouder height & quite difficult to maneuver. Also there was a second lower shower head that was lower - a little odd... Overall, this was an acceptable place to stay for a couple of nights. Free breakfast buffet was included each morning in the restaurant overlooking the pool area including eggs, sausage, potatoes, etc. Not gourmet but quite filling and welcome freebie. All of the staff that I encountered were polite & courteous.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]