Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* London Kensington Earls Court $109

valencia
By valencia,
in

• 2 weeks later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

It could be the Holiday Inn property as this property offers the amenities above, but so do many other hotels in the area, and it could just as easily be one of those as well. As of last reports the Holiday Inn also had a Tennis icon in addition to the amenities above, so while possible, i'd guess this is likely some other property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am also looking for help to identify the 4* Kensington - Earls Court area property:

- 4* - Smoke Free; Fitness; Restaurant; Laundry; High-speed Internet Access

Also need help in identifying a 3 1/2* Kensington - Earls Court area property:

- 3 1/2 * - Fitness; Restaurant; Business Center; High-speed Internet Access

Not sure if the 3 1/2 * property is the Hilton Olympia or Holiday Inn Kensington Forum?

Thanks for your help, Rayh

• 4 months later...

Absolutely, however, the Melia gave our room away the first night.. sent us to A Thistle Hotel at Marble Arch in a car that took an hour to come get us.. then paid for a taxi back in the morning. ( I found this sadly comical after all I went through to get "the perfect hotel situation!!)

They DID upgrade us to Club lounge services.( free breakfast everyday.. free cocktails and tapas in the evening, a bottle of champagne and chocolates waiting in the room when we FINALLY were able to check in).

But I was quite annoyed. There was a huge football game, with VIP's from one of the teams staying at that hotel .. so.. guess the last 5 couples to arrive got the walking papers.

And this was after I sent two emails and called twice the previous days to remind them of our very late arrival.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]