Priceline Hotel: Help

jordanjacob
By jordanjacob,
in

All,

I've read Swag's GREAT web site for a hotel, and have a backup at the Days Inn on Canal St. for the second weekend (4/28 thru Mon. 5/2) ... but I'm looking to try to get a hotel on priceline. I bid $80 today, but the offer wasn't accepted.

Anyway, would it help to bid $100 or I'm I still too early for rooms that will be released.

Any help wud b appreciated. And thanks again for all your help Swag and others, I've learned so much already for this year and I've been to the festival 4 times before this. Just trying to get better/less for more during the whole shabang.

Thanks again.

2nd weekend of Fest still looks extremely tight right now. There's no guarantee that there will be enough cancellations for the hotels to release whatever inventory is freed to PL & HW. I wouldn't expect $100 to be accepted for those dates (assume you are looking CBD/CC/FQ).

But that said, if you bid and it's rejected, nothing is lost. In other words, there's no harm in trying.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]