Hotwire Hotel: San Francisco help

JustKat
By JustKat,
in

This hotel has not yet been identified and unfortunatley i'm not able to find any properties in the area with all of there amenities (not even at a different star rating).

If you book it please let us know the results and use this HOTWIRE link if you decide to purchase the above.

Let us know if there are any other areas/properties you are considering.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the help. I will definitely let you know if I decide to go for it. My daughter lives in Pacific Heights so it'd be nice to be closer to her but I'm a bit hesitant to bid without knowing any of the possibilities. Would also consider any of the fours stars and above in USE, Nob Hill, Embarcadero and Fisherman's Wharf, if the price was right. Currently, there is nothing less than 131.00 (Fisherman's Wharf) and I certainly wouldn't pay that for there. I've tried Priceline as well and went up to 80.00 but no luck. There might be a convention going on that week so rooms may be at a premium. In any event, I will have a car so I need to figure in parking too. I have reservations at a place in the marina that includes parking as a back up but will keep checking until I leave.

Thanks again for your help!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]