Priceline Hotel: 3* DC (White House - Downtown) Wyndahm DC

Cheesehead
By Cheesehead,
in

I had made a reservation online with the DoubleTree on New Hampshire Blvd. for 5 nights and received a price of $179.00 per night for a suite with two queen/doubles and a sleeper sofa. The max occupancy for the room was 5 people and since we have 6 in the family I was concerned even though the bedding would have accomendated us. We needed to reduce the number of days to 4 and they responded by bumping the room rate to $199.00 per night, so I thought to give priceline a try for the first time. The reservation I had was for the Foggy Bottom neighborhood and thats were I started bidding for two rooms @ $70.00 apiece. I was rejected and added the downtown area and upped my bid to $75.00. I won the Wyndahm Washington DC Hotel. So for the four nights we stayed there: 2 rooms a $75.00 apiece = $600.00

Taxes and Fees =$ 97.68

Total $ 697.68

Overall the hotel was great, staff very good and the location worked well for us. I was concerned after what I had read in the various reviews posted for the hotel. Metro was 3 blocks...White House was 6 blocks! Plus the great Wyndahm beds! The kids had their own room and we saved someplace in the ballpark of $200.00.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]