Hotwire Hotel: 3* Seattle (Bellevue) Red Lion

nuxmaniac
By nuxmaniac,
in

Looking for hotel dec 20-21 on hot-wire with following quoted price and amen...pls help Id thanks

2* $45 with breakfast(coffee cup pic), fitness, business centre n Internet

My guess is Days inn but want to check to see if there is other property in perhaps auburn that matches this description?

3* $69 with breakfast, swimming, business n Internet

Clarion in federal way?

I will use your HOTWIRE link once I decided to go ahead with the purchase. Thanks

On a side note, I wanted a hotel in federal way - preferably comfort inn but not ESA, but I guess if the price is right like as low as $35-40 per note I wouldn't complaint, should I try priceline? I did seatac last year on priceline instead I got redcarpet for $49 plus for 2 star which was not exactly a pleasant experience that place should be one star at best... Thanks for your input/ comment in advance

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Grand Canyon thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at the offer above.

I will use your HOTWIRE link once I decided to go ahead with the purchase.
Please use for your searches too... and click this HOTWIRE link before replying.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The amenities for the 3* match the Clarion Federal Way so that would be my best guess for this one, although note that HOTWIRE shows a 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor review for this offering whereas the Clarion currently has a 4.0/5.0 rating. However, the HOTWIRE info is not updated in real time (only about once per month) so the review rating my have changed since their last update. Even if not the Clarion, at least you know that this property is well reviewed and should be an enjoyable stay.

I'm not currently seeing the same 2* as you when i search HOTWIRE for your dates... the 2* i'm seeing has no amenities associated with it which means it could be just about any budget hotel in the zone.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi I did the same search 2 adults, 1 child dec20-21 and the $45 2 * for federal way- auburn thru your link did came up. I wanted to know if it is days inn or if it is comfort inn (which I preferred) or somewhere else in fed way or auburn thanks. Days inn is not much discount since I can get it for $51 plus tax all in but if it is comfort inn then I would incline to book thru hot-wire... Thanks again for your help. I can't see the review from my iPhone app so any pointers will be appreciated.

The Days Inn was previously the 2.5* Holiday Inn Express which has previously been seen with the amenities above, so there is a chance it was downgraded to the 2* level when Days Inn took over the property; but as this property has not yet been reported to the board under the Days Inn brand, there is no way to speculate if this is the case or not.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of further help.

Looking to book following for Dec 20-22 visit to seattle and Federal way for 2 rooms- one nite each pls help with input on starting price...thanks.

Dec 20-21 Federal Way-Auburn Area 3 stars and up. I might end up with hotwire $69 with clarion but just want to see if I can yield better price via priceline perhaps starting at a lower bid

Dec 21-22 Seattle Within city limit (Space-needle, northgate, lakeunion and perhaps bellvue and downtown as add on for rebid)

I am hesitant to select downtown due to the hefty parking fee and are okay to stay within the citylimit as I have a vehicle and planned to do visit in Fremont & University/lake union area anyway. Any recommendation for where do I start? I am thinking 3* and up for space needle, northgate and lake union for maybe $45 to begin? Any input? Not sure sure if I would go below 3 stars since I will be travelling with a baby and worry about bed bugs and cleaniness unless there is perhaps a 2 and 1/2 stars in the past that you can recommend for decent cleaniness...thanks.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread... if you ultimately use PRICELINE for this stay we'll move this thread to that section of the board.

Before moving forward on this, do you have plans/reason to be in the Federal Way zone on 12/20 and other plans to be in the Fremont/Lake Union zone on 12/21... what is your goal for trying to split the bid for a 2 nite stay (especially if traveling with a baby which usually involves a fair amount of extra traveling baggage)

It was the planned itienary to go to federal way area for Korean food n do some shopping. Then coming back to Seattle area for sightseeing of the Fremont or lake union area before heading back north to Bellingham area. Supposedly I can stay wihtin Seattle and city limit or bellvue for both days as long as there is no parkingfee or it is reasonably low. Or stays at Seattle n immediate neighborhood for first day and yen federal way or Renton for the second day. My goal is to stays in federal way clarion 3* for the lowest price possible for 2 room, if it gets too expensive ie with tax n fee in becoming over $80 per room then I am open to getting Renton for 3 stars, then seatac for 3* to yield the lowest price for a 3 star. For second nite I don't mind bellvue or spaceneedle or lake union or northgate as long as price reasonably low n it's a three star with no to low parking fee -which I know we have no control over if using priceline... Thanks in advance for your help.

I think more likely then not a Bellevue hotel will have a fee for parking.

Personally (as i travel with children) i'd prefer to drive an extra 15-20 minutes between the two days than pack up the family and change hotels, but maybe you pack better/lighter then we do :)

My goal is to stays in federal way clarion 3* for the lowest price possible...
PRICELINE will usually be a little cheaper then HOTWIRE, but you'll have no way to target the Clarion in particular, you'll need to be willing to accept any hotel (at the star rating you select or higher) in the zone you bid.

Based upon the above what do you want to try for first?

Used your link and got 2 room for Bellevue Red Lion Hotel 3* on Dec 21-22 $50 each nite with tax all in $122.54 thru PRICELINE.

Checked their website and they are retailed for $139 based on AAA rate. Also it appears that there is complimentary parking.

I was suprised to get the bid accepted on the first try bid of $50 but anyway is happy that I got a place that is 3* close to Seattle with no parking fee. Hopefully it is a good place for the parents and the little one.

Now I just have to look at Dec 20-21 hotel for Federal Way. Any idea what is the lowest price that had been accepted for a 3 stars in that area? I started at $30 but may have to patiently up bid by $2-5 increment....

Thanks again for your help.

Sorry i missed this thread when you posted the Red Lion win yesterday.

Congratulations on your success for that leg of your trip. We have edited the topic title to reflect your win for this nite... for help with the first nite of your trip please start a NEW TOPIC.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]