Hotwire Hotel: Beveryl Hills -Westwood

alexandria7
By alexandria7,
in

Does anyone have any guesses about the description of the following hotel?:

Customer Favorite - 4 stars

Features: restaurant, pool, fitness center, golf nearby, tennis nearby, and business center

Price - $136?

This will be my first time using Hotwire if I decide to take a chance. I haven't been to LA in a very long time, so I am not familar with the best area to stay. We have just decided on the Beverly Hills -Westwood area after reading various items on the internet. We are going during the first week of June and staying 3 or 4 days. Thank you to everyone in advance for the help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This is a match for the Hilton Beverly Hills so that would be our best guess.

Since you're a new customer you can also use code GIFTCARD06 to get an extra $10 off per nite (up to 5 nites). The code has officially expired, but still appears to be working, so you may want to make a decision sooner rather than later if this effects your decision at all.

Let us know what you decide to do and please begin your purchase uing this HOTWIRE link.

Good Luck.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]