LAN/GRR/DTW to CUN

BengalGoalie
By BengalGoalie,
in

Hey guys! Long time lurker of the board and frequent traveler!

I am planning on going to Cancun with either just my girlfriend or her and my 3 brothers and dad (so either 2 or 6 total).

Best rate for 2 or 6 on December 15 or 16 thru 22nd or 23rd (doesnt matter) is $428 TOTAL on Delta from DTW to CUN.

What is a good percentage to start with for flights? I have only done bidding on hotels before for priceline.

Using Priceline Re-Bidding for Airfare (in particular see the second post in the thread) you can get an almost unlimited number of re-bids and increase your bids slowly. I'd start at about 50% and increase from there, but know ahead of time that deep discounts on airfare can be far and few between.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

It would also be appreciated if you began to share your wins with the board so that the information can best help others.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]