Priceline Hotel: 3* Northern Virginia (Fairfax) Hilton Garden Inn

wjcassidy
By wjcassidy,
in

Please provide a follow-up for this previous Hotwire Myrtle Beach thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread), then reply to this thread and we would be happy to look into the above question.

Additionally, please start a separate thread for the Fairfax stay. Thank you.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

At the 3* level in Fairfax you have ONE re-bid zone. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Fairfax...

Bid $35, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $40

If the above is rejected wait 24 hours and re-try:

Select 3* Fairfax...

Bid $43, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $45

Select 3* Fairfax...

Bid $48, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you look about 2 inches below the reply button you're clicking you'll see a t_reply.gif button (next to the NEW TOPIC button) which you can use which will avoid you quoting the previous post in your new post.

For your stay above i would bid as follows:

At the 3* level you have TWO re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Roanoke-Tanglewood...

Bid $38, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $40, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3* Roanoke-North...

Bid $38, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $40, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE

Select 3* Roanoke-Tanglewood and Roanoke-North...

Bid $43, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $45, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $48

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the strategy. It does help me organize my bidding.

In Fairfax I was successful!

45.$

HILTON GARDEN INN

3* 11/25-27

Very pleased with this outcome.

In Roanoke no luck so far. I am up to 55$ but no win for a 3* in ROANOKE TANGLEWOOD OR ROANOKE NORTH

I used the link you suggested and the rebid zones of Salem and Troutville.

Any advice on how to proceed would be appreciated. I will take a look at HOTWIRE, and maybe continue bidding after 24 hours?

In Fairfax I was successful!

45.$

HILTON GARDEN INN

3* 11/25-27

Very pleased with this outcome.

Can you please post the details of this win as a reply to your Priceline Fairfax thread so users reading that thread will know the outcome (nobody reading your Fairfax thread will know to look here to see your results :) )

Then reply to this thread and we'll take a closer look at your Roanoke stay.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE links for your bidding.

HOTWIRE has a 3* hotel for $59/nite which i'm guessing is the Holiday Inn Valley View. This hotel has a good 95% recommended by HOTWIRE users and a good 4.0/5.0 Tripadvisor review... but is only rated 2* by PRICELINE. Any interest in this property?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]