Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Trenton-Princeton (Langhorne-Trenton-Levittown) Hampton Inn

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

It is very easy to see this nice hotel from Fwy 95 South exit 49 to PA 322, at exit just turn right then immediately left into an office park and thru the speed bumps would be this nice newer hotel. The check in was fast but we got this #208 smoking room so had to go change but was told Internet customer got whatever left :) and nothing left because they have 3 big wedding parties here tonight. We ended up got a special room. So, we decided to go out do something instead of staying at the room.

We then found out this nice Morrisville Lanes about 6 miles away and had an one hour bowl for $24 up to 6 with free shoe rental although we did not have that many players. They also had all you can bowl to midnight for $56. We decided to just stay there for one hour because they did not have pizza but vending machines. One thing interesting is that the rest room is unusually clean and modern, all all automatic including water, soap, paper towel, ...etc, all hands free.

Nearby had a brand new style of McDonald, but, unfortunately, they closed at 11pm, so we had to find something else. On the way back, we found this nice Venezia Pizza right at the Giant Supermarket shopping center not far from the hotel. The owner was super nice, but they are closing in 15 minutes, so we just take all they left for only $10, that's 3 boxes of pizza !

While having pizza at the room, I noticed the roof is very height, the room is very big, the TV program is nice, 32 channels, more than we need. One special thing I found is the hanger nod on the wall at entrance that was just perfect for hanging my coat and hat. This is first time I saw; may be they should have more of that would make the room feel bigger and easier to use.

While picking up hot chocolate and coffee at the dinning room next to lobby, I met quite a few people there just coming back from a wedding nearby having drinks and chat while watching TV, it was quite a nice feeling. The parking lot full of cars and big travel buses. Economy seems coming back here!

The lady serving the breakfast was great and the food was wonderful, so I gave her $20 bill for the tip to show my appreciation. Another gentleman came over to chat and took the dirty plate off my table couple times, he was so nice, so I also gave him $20 to make his day. Later we went to a Ruby Tuesday, this waitor was great too, and at the end, I also gave him $20 bill as tip he deserve ...

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]