Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Hilton

ladyz
By ladyz,
in

I started about 2 weeks ago bidding on 2.5* at $35 (trying to luck out with the Courtyard). I bid all the way up to $41 by adding Brentwood, Hollywood, then Santa Monica and I still hadn't landed anything.

After a week I tried again. I repeated the above bidding up to $41 and still didn't get anything. I started over with a new bid for 3* at $43. Added the same rebid zones and finally landed the Hilton at $46.

This will be my second visit to the Hilton in 1 month. I landed a GREAT refurbished room the first time. I need this second visit to judge whether the Hilton is still the bane of 3* LAX.

Thank you for the latest report of this property.

Hopefully your upcoming stay will be as goo as the last one. This is why it's always important to try to build repoire with hotel staff in an area that you visit frequently. Nothing wrong in asking for a refurbished room upon check-in. :)

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]