SLC to FLL/MIA ??

dirkgun
By dirkgun,
in

On Priceline, I see the pull-down menus for up to 8 adults and 7 children. But when I tried the max in both categories it wouldn't let me proceed. Then I tried varying amounts of adults and children. It seems one can only bid when the total of the two categories is 8 or less - 7 adults and 1 child, 6 adults and 2 children, etc.

For 11 it looks like you will have to divide your group into two batches, with neither batch having more than 8. And of course you will be risking having the two groups on different flights.

If you really want to have everybody on one flight, maybe you could bid for 8 and then buy the remaining 3 conventionally on the same flights.

If you are OK with splitting up the group, I think I'd make one batch 6, and the other 5, in order to not reach for larger numbers like 7 or 8 on the same flight.

Hotwire shows a max of 8 also.

Maybe there is a way to bid for more than 8, but I didn't see it in the FAQs and Help areas. Usually somebody else will jump in with a correction if wrong information has been posted.

Romelle

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]