TX Dallas Hilton Park Cities Market Center-Love

flytie
By flytie,
in

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel even though the locaton was kind of off in relation to where I wanted to be. It's located in a very upscale area, and we enjoyed riding through the neighborhoods to look at the HUGE houses. There are also a lot of places to eat near this hotel. Also right across the street was a shopping center that housed Ross, Marshalls, DSW shoe store, CVS, and other stores.

We ended up with a double bed non smoking room which was fine. The room was pretty spacious and the bathroom was nice. We got a free newspaper put under the door each morning. The only negative thing was that the remote didn't work. We didn't really watch t.v. so it wasn't a big deal. The staff was extremely helpful on giving us driving directions to different locations since we had no idea where to go.

Overall I enjoyed my stay, but I told my friend that I liked the Hilton Americas in Houston better. But hey...different location, different hotel.

I'd stay there again. It was well worth the $44 I spent per night. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]