TPA Tampa Minivan Alamo

alambrose
By alambrose,
in

I've been bidding on Priceline every day for the past 30 days, hitting EVERY class of vehicle with bids ranging as high as $23/day for a minivan, to a high of about $14/day for an economy. Back in Sept I got a minivan through Priceline for $16/day, so I guess I was a little spoiled and hoping for a repeat... wasn't happening.

Saw $26.95/day on Hotwire for a minivan in TPA 11/2-11/17 (which I've also been checking several times daily for the past month), and decided to pull the trigger, total cost with all fees about $529 through Alamo. I didn't want to wait until the absolute last second and end up empty handed. My backup plan was a reservation with Advantage for a compact, that came to $390 total for the same period... I could make do with the compact, but I will be staying at the Tampa beaches, and then taking a day trip to Orlando with wife and 2 young children, so I really wanted the minivan.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]