Priceline Hotel: help bidding on a 5 *

Emphy
By Emphy,
in

Hi,

Ive decided to end my holliday classy and that i really would like to experience a 5* hotel.

What is importanted as i wrote before.. we really would like 2 rooms but bidding at 1 at least with 2 beds ore if possible 2 seperate bedrooms. ( I know Priceline only guarantees double ppl) but we dont want 1 king.

I am willing to place a bet upto 150..

It will be the last days of our holliday and we sure will have figured out if we can stay in one room ore not. ( If Not) we can always book a cheap only sleeping room in another area ore Hotel for 1 of us.

So i would lik to get a bidding strategy!

Dates are Februari 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 and 14

Thanks

Emphy

The following 5* hotels have been reported to this board as Priceline wins:

Las Vegas (Strip North)

5* Palazzo REVIEW

5* Venetian REVIEW

5* Wynn REVIEW

Las Vegas (Strip North Vicinity)

5* Trump International REVIEW

A really good first thing to do is to check these hotel's rates on their web sites. Sometimes the hotels can have specials lower than one can get by bidding! I learned that lesson the hard way several years ago. There are links to some of them under the Support/Travel Links tab.

Also, while you are on the hotel web sites, you can sign up for "promos" or specials. You will trigger quite a lot of junk email, but amongst it might be a good rate.

I've NOT used this general site, but do see it sometimes has good rates: http://www.hotelscombined.com (The 5* Trump was $101 for your dates.)

Romelle

I've NOT used this general site, but do see it sometimes has good rates: http://www.hotelscombined.com (The 5* Trump was $101 for your dates.)

Romelle

Ty Romelle but this site is not speaking the truth...

I looked at several options and ALL turned out to be costing a lot MORE $ as what you see

Example:

they have Bellagio for 165... But if you try to book from that site it soon is 250 *

same for The whynn and Encore they have it for 155 But if i try to book it is 269,-

so i consider the site as ..... pulp Not to believe.

Ive decided to end my holliday classy and that i really would like to experience a 5* hotel.

What is importanted as i wrote before.. we really would like 2 rooms but bidding at 1 at least with 2 beds ore if possible 2 seperate bedrooms. ( I know Priceline only guarantees double ppl) but we dont want 1 king.

Not sure i'm following... would you be bidding for two rooms or for one?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

I am willing to place a bet upto 150..

It will be the last days of our holliday and we sure will have figured out if we can stay in one room ore not. ( If Not) we can always book a cheap only sleeping room in another area ore Hotel for 1 of us.

So i would lik to get a bidding strategy!

Dates are Februari 10 , 11 , 12 , 13 and 14

Thanks

Emphy

Room type really depends on availability upon check-in, that is what bidding is about. You really don't know what you are getting until check-in. Try Hotwire where you can at least choose room number and adults number, it will rule out those with only one king.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]