Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Revere-Logan Airport BOS) Hyatt Hrbrsde

rbon
By rbon,
in

I first bid $41 for a 4* in Boston-Logan/Revere-- rejected with no counter. I then added in a free bid zone (South Boston) and upped bid to $46. Accepted. With taxes and fees, the total comes to $59.23. This the third time I have bid Boston-Logan/Revere in the 4* category. Each time I have gotten either the Hyatt Harborside or the Logan Hilton--both perfectly acceptable hotels-- at prices in the $40-46 range which I regard as an excellent rate. Based on my experience and a review of other bidding in this zone, I would venture an educated guess that there are no other 4*'s in Priceline's inventory in the Boston Logan/Revere zone. Happy bidding!

Thanks for sharing your win... a great rate!

Since awarded hotels go to the highest loaded rate equal to or lower than your bid, it is possible that there are other 4* hotels in this zone but that they have much higher loaded rates... being 'better bidders' :) we don't overbid and therefore never see the other properties. These two hotels may be the only two 4* properties in the zone, but i'd warn others against making such a generalization and applying it to all zones throughout the priceline system.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]