Hotwire Hotel: Need help identifying a Madison State Capitol - Univ. Area Hotel

jtfortin
By jtfortin,
in

Details:

December 10th through 11th, 2010

3.5 star State Capitol-Unive Area -Central Madison Hotel

$59

No Smoking, Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center and Wireless Intenet

From your site it appears it could be the Sheraton, Hilton, or Concourse...guess I was looking to see if I am missing something that could further cue me in. I'd prefer the Hilton or Concourse due to their location.

I'll throw in a guess that a possibility for the 2* may be something like the Super 8 Madison South. Unfortunately, there's not a ton of hotels right downtown by the capitol. The issue with staying downtown if you are driving though is that I believe at least some of the properties in the core of Madison do charge for parking.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 5 months later...

Any new reports on what this 2* property through Hotwire is? I don't see any 2* hotels in the list for this part of Madison.

2-star hotel in State Capitol - Univ. Area - Central Madison

This hotel features the following amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms: Guest rooms at this hotel are always smoke-free.

Complimentary Breakfast: <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

Fitness Center: Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s): Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Business Center: Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Laundry Facilities (self-service): <amenity names only please... not descriptions>

High-Speed Internet Access: Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Any new reports on what this 2* property through Hotwire is? I don't see any 2* hotels in the list for this part of Madison.

Unfortunately, no. The reports for the core downtown area of Madison have been largely the higher-rated properties, wihle some of the lower-rated properties have been reported for the surrounding areas.

If you need assistance with your stay, please start a new thread and we would be happy to assist.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]