Hotwire Hotel: mystery: $69 per nt 4* customer fave in LAX area??

oshkin
By oshkin,
in

does anyone know which one this is? i didn't see it in any other posts.

hotwire is listing a 4* near LAX for 8/5 through 8/7 of this year.

it's described as a customer favorite, and the amenities are as follows: Airport Shuttle, Restaurant(s), Fitness Center, Business Center, self-service Laundry Facilities (no pool, as you may have noticed, which means it's none of the others listed in this forum).

i am also wondering if i could get this (or something comparable) for even less if i bid on this general area.

many thanks!

The Westin is not currently showing a pool icon so i believe that is the hotel you're seeing.

From the Westin's website:

From April 15, 2005 to May 31, 2005, the pool facility will be closed for renovation. Please contact the hotel for further information.

It appears that the renovation will be done by the time you're stay comes around, but i don't think hotwire has the ability to show different icons based upon the date of your stay.

You could almost likley get a cheaper hotel thru Priceline, but they only recently offered 4* bidding in this zone. They upgraded the Sheraton and the Westin to 4 stars (and perhaps other hotels too?). At the 3* level there are many good hotels and they come inexpensively. If this is only for one nite i would look at the list of 3* priceline hotels in this zone and see if you'd be happy receiving any of them... if so i would save the money on a one nite stay and go that route.

If you'd like to try Priceline let us know and we'll suggest a strategy to follow. If you go with the above please use this HOTWIRE link if you choose to book this property.

Let us know whatever you decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]