Hotwire Hotel: 2* Houston (Medical Center-Astro) Homestead Suites

kasthuri
By kasthuri,
in

2* Houston medical center - homestead village- HOTWIRE- april 6th to 9th 2005, 31$

hello ,

i am 3 days old on betterbidding.com. I wanted EXACTLY one Particular hotel in the Houston medical center area- the homestead village medical center, because of its location near the metro station and their free shuttle to MD anderson. None of the other similar priced hotels in the area offered a shuttle. I had an existing reservation with medical discount, 55 $ per night.

I learnt from betterbidding that This hotel is the most likely with both priceline and hotwire. Hotwire offered it for 31 dollars, so

for the next 72 hours i kept bidding and rebidding on priceline several times, upto 30$. Priceline did offer me a counter for 36$, but i was afraid to take it - didnt want to get upgraded to a different hotel!

Then i went back and booked it on HOTWIRE today. I was a little worried that they may give me a different hotel, but the description said kitchenette, and homestead and extended stay are the only ones with a kitchennette. So it worked out !

taxes and fees were 22 bucks, so my total was 115$ for 3 nights. BTW, pricelines total for 30$ per night was 117$ !!!

Thank you bb, and thereuare, this was fun, loved the rush of getting it right, only regret is i didnt go through savings barn.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]