Hotwire Hotel: 4 star Downtown Vancouver

kerdan
By kerdan,
in

I need help to ID these 2 Downtown Vancouver, BC hotels:

1.) 4 star Downtown Vancouver Entertainment District; Suite, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Business Centre, Internet $103

2.) 4 star Downtown Vancouver West; Smoke-free, Fitness Centre, Pool, Restaurant, Business Centre, Internet, Tennis, Spa $93

Both have 95% satisfaction rating.

Thanks very much.

Best guess for the Entertainment District property is the Delta Suites (with a distant second guess of the Westin Grand... but i believe the Delta Suites more likely).

The Downtown West property matches previous reports for the Westin Bayshore so that would be my best guess there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread and use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases... and searches too!.

Please click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I need help to ID 5 star Downtown West Fitness, Pool, Rest, Business, Internet, Spa Dec. 4-5, 2010

As I'm new to this site, I'm not sure if I'm using it correctly but I want to start a new topic so if this ends up being Post 8 on my previous topic, I would appreciate if you could help me with this one. I thought I started a new topic yesterday but apparently I did something to have it end up as another post on my previous topic.

Thanks for your help.

I thought I started a new topic yesterday but apparently I did something to have it end up as another post on my previous topic.
Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread...

The 5* property above matches both the Sutton Place and the Pan Pacific, so either of these are likely, but i believe the one you're being offered is more likely the Pan Pacific and that would be my best guess for this one.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]